Art Space Portsmouth is pleased to welcome Josefina Posch the recipient of the Art Space Portsmouth International Residency 2010.
The three-month Art Space Portsmouth International Artist's Residency is aimed at emerging fine artists with some experience of professional practice who may have had limited exposure in the UK and whose work is engaged with contemporary debate within the international art world.

Josefina will be in residence until the end of November 2010. Please follow her journey here:


Tuesday 30 November 2010

Last day in Portsmouth and Images from Preview night


It is the last day of my three month residency and I'm on my way to Heathrow leaving for Sweden later today. The sculptures were shipped on Wednesday and I am crossing my fingers that they will arrive in Sweden on time since already on Monday I am going down to Lund to mount the installation at Gallri Pictura in Lund, stay tuned for more on that later.

I had a fantastic residency and extremely happy with how the whole project developed especially considering the residency was only for three months and I am looking forward to  streaming the live video back to Aspex Gallery on the 9th of December. 

Portrait by Katayoun Dowlatshahi


In the meantime here are some images from the Preview at GASP. Images of the actual  installation will follow soon.

Image by Gillian Hawkins


Image by Gillian Hawkins


Image by Gillian Hawkins

Image by Gillian Hawkins


No comments: