Art Space Portsmouth is pleased to welcome Josefina Posch the recipient of the Art Space Portsmouth International Residency 2010.
The three-month Art Space Portsmouth International Artist's Residency is aimed at emerging fine artists with some experience of professional practice who may have had limited exposure in the UK and whose work is engaged with contemporary debate within the international art world.

Josefina will be in residence until the end of November 2010. Please follow her journey here:


Wednesday 29 September 2010

Lecture on my art practice at aspex gallery


Image by Fiona Price 2010 
One evening I gave a lecture on my art practice at aspex gallery, that followed by some interesting Q & A.

Here I am speaking about my experience building the large inflated iceberg that was shown
part of the 52nd Venice Biennale in 2007.






Image by Fiona Price 2010 
And this image is from a still unrealized project of 50 hanging silicone sculptures that interact with the viewer leading them through a labyrinth. During my residency at Sculpturespace, NY I developed a prototype (see image below) of one of the figures but still looking for the right framework to realize it.


No comments: